We may be able to help you with your Mortgage Payment
If you’re having difficulty making the payments on your home loan with our bank, you may be eligible for a loan “workout” or “modification.” The options below may be available to you to provide the financial assistance you need. For additional information or to discuss how we can help you, please call us at (916) 640-1500 or toll-free at (800) 416-6117. We want to help you keep your home.
Options to help avoid foreclosure:
Use Other Sources of Payment Besides your Checking/Savings Account such as:
- Selling stocks or bonds
- Using funds from a 401(k)
- Requesting cash value from a life insurance policy
* Before using any of these other sources to pay your home loan, be sure you understand any penalties or tax issues that may result.
- We can work with you to develop a repayment plan for any payments you may have missed.
- We may be able to modify the terms of your loan. A loan modification could include changing the interest rate, changing the term, or adding delinquent payments to the balance of the loan.
- We may be able to develop a forbearance plan with you if you are experiencing a temporary hardship.
You should have the following information available when discussing options:
All Loan Documents
Current Financial Statement
Recent Tax Returns
Five Star Bank Contacts:
You may contact the bank during its normal business hours, weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by calling (916) 640-1500 or toll-free at (800) 416-6117. You may email us anytime at Creditadmin@fivestarbank.com
You may also contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a HUD-certified housing agency by calling (800)-569-4287.